Why Consuming Organic Broccoli Seeds is Beneficial For You
- Organic Broccoli Seeds by Food to Live are perfect for both – sprouting and growing microgreens. To sprout, use a glass jar or a sprouter, to grow, use a rectangular container and soil.
- Organic broccoli sprouts are Organic Broccoli Seeds that are germinated and harvest during their sprouting stage. They are part of the cruciferous family; sprouts are full of the same vitamins and minerals as full-grown broccoli but have a sweeter taste and a crunchy texture.
- Food to Live Organic Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting have a high germination rate, if sprouted correctly. You can use several sprouting methods, depending on the equipment you own. The easiest and most fool-proof method is jar-sprouting (see instructions below). Seeds take 5-7 days to fully sprout.
- Broccoli Sprouts is a nutritional powerhouse. They’re an excellent sources of Vitamins A, B, C, and E. They also contain essential minerals including Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Zinc. In addition, Organic Broccoli Sprouts contain as much as 35% plant protein.
- Organic Broccoli Sprouts are famous for their phytochemical Sulforaphane content, which has potent antioxidant properties.
- Add Broccoli Sprouts to salads, smoothies, juices, and sandwiches. Use as a topping for grain and veggies dishes, avocado toasts, dips, and savory oatmeal. Eat as a snack or use to decorate homemade sushi and other dishes.